Product Code: HHP-CSAMSHH1
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam on a City Sightseeing double-decker open-top bus tour combined with a boat tour and meander along the Amsterdam Canals.
Hop off to visit Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace and many more fabulous attractions, all of which make this city very unique!
There are endless fun things to do here in Amsterdam, stake a bet at the Casino, channel your inner rock star in the Hard Rock Café, or if you're feeling daring, wander through the Red Light District. You'll find things to do for everyone!
Enjoy spectacular views of the city from a different perspective as well as learn all about its culture and history through the commentary, offered in several languages. Go ahead and combine your bus tour with a boat tour!
- Audio guide in 18 languages so you can learn about Amsterdam's history & traditions
- 24h/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus and boat tour with 360º panoramic views of Amsterdam
- Bus and boat tour routes covering all the city's main sights & attractions
- Create your own itinerary and explore Amsterdam customising your trip
- 1 route with 10 stops
- 24 or 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 18 languages
- Boat tour
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points