Product Code: HH1A-V
24 Hours London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
London hop-on hop-off bus tour helps to explore the best sights of the UK’s capital in less time. You have the flexibility to unlimited hop-on and hop-off at any stop of London bus tour. On board, you can listen to the brand-new commentary and experience the beauty of London city. Live guides are also available on the selected bus routes.
Have an unforgettable tour of London on our hop-on hop-off bus through the heart of the city. Taking you to the doorstep of the capital’s most iconic locations, you’ll get to discover the very best that one of the most famous cities in the world has to offer!
With audio commentary throughout giving you the chance to learn more about the capital, it’s the perfect way to get to know London, regardless of the time or your budget!
Route Map & Timetable
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Thames River Cruise
With the 24 Hours hop-on hop-off bus tour, you will get a complimentary Thames River cruise. Live commentary or audio guides available via your Smartphone. You are free to use your river cruise on any date within 7 days of the start of your hop-on hop-off bus experience.
River Cruise Route Map and Timetable
- Live guide on selected Blue Route departures
- Experience a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free one-way River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Hop-on hop-off service with multiple stops
- Buses depart every 15-20 mins from tourist points
- Audio Guide available on the Bus in 11 languages
- Free cancellations
- 24 Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour
- Complimentary one-way river boat tour only with the 24 hour bus ticket option
- Food and drink
- Entrances to attractions
Know Before You Book
- Free River cruise to be used between Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on
Know Before You Go
- From 1st of April 2022 Cruise ticket will be valid for one way journey only & not for a return trip
- Audio Guides in English, Spanish, German, France, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Mandarin
- You can join the tour from any of our stops
Location & Meeting Points
Start this tour from any of the stops on the route
£32.00 per Adult
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable if you travel on or before 15 Jun 2022