Product Code: HHP-CSHH48
Printed Voucher Required
Hop on one of our famous red buses and let your London adventure begin! With a choice of 48 hour tickets, you can choose your own London experience and we guarantee that even with a 48 hour ticket, you won’t run out of amazing things to see.
Hop-off at famous landmarks including Tower of London; home to the Crown Jewels, take a stroll through Hyde Park, the largest and grandest of the Royal parks, or stop off at St Paul’s Cathedral and marvel at the Christopher Wren-designed dome that has dominated the city’s skyline for more than 300 years. You’ll get to ride over the world-famous Tower Bridge and, a little tip from us, you’ll be able to see it in all its glory as you pass over the equally famous London Bridge. Just make sure you’re looking the right way!
But that’s the thing in London, whichever way you look, you’ll see something amazing. Wow! Is that Big Ben? The London Eye! Marble Arch! We know it’s been said a million times about a million places, but in London there really is so much to see and there’s no better vantage point than from the top of one our red double-deckers.
And seeing the city from the river is pretty special too, so we’ve included a free cruise along the Thames between Westminster Pier and Tower Pier. Pass under some of the city’s most famous bridges as you travel along the river that is almost certainly the most important of all the city’s famous streets.
- 48-hour hop on hop off London ticket tour with Thames river cruise
- See the best of London from the top of a red double-decker open-top bus
- Cruise along the Thames and see Big Ben and other landmarks from the river
- Hop on and hop off at any of our twenty carefully chosen stops
- Full hygiene measures
- River cruise
- Audio guide in 5 languages
- Stops near all the major sights
- 48 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Harry Potter Walking Tour
Know Before You Book
- You can start your journey at any of the stops
- Your ticket includes a free one-way cruise between Westmnister Pier to Tower Pier
- The last two departures from Stop 1 each day (16:40 and 17:10) end the route at Westminster Pier
Know Before You Go
- You will be given your cruise ticket when you redeem your voucher on the bus
Location & Meeting Points
£38.00 per Adult
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable if you book between 14 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2021 OR travel between 14 Oct 2021 to 31 Mar 2022