Product Code: HH3-V
72 Hours London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Have an unforgettable tour of London on our hop-on hop-off bus through the heart of the city. Taking you to the doorstep of the capital’s most iconic locations, you’ll get to discover the very best that one of the most famous cities in the world has to offer! Whether you decide to stay on the open top bus and soak in panoramic views of London’s most iconic landmarks or hop-off at any of the 70 stops dotted across the city, there is much to see and discover.
Be driven through the famous Parliament Square, home to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, go past the iconic London Eye as you enjoy the hustle and bustle of London’s Southbank area, see the city’s biggest skyscraper, The Shard, visit the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral and much more. With audio commentary throughout giving you the chance to learn more about the capital.
Route Map & Timetable
The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Thames River Cruise
With the 24 Hours hop-on hop-off bus tour, you will get a complimentary Thames River cruise. Live commentary or audio guides available via your Smartphone. You are free to use your river cruise on any date within 7 days of the start of your hop-on hop-off bus experience.
- Live guide on selected Blue Route departures
- Free one-way Thames river cruise
- Enjoy Hop-on hop-off service with multiple stops
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free cancellations
- 72 hours Hop on hop off bus ticket
- Complimentary one-way river boat tour
- Entrances to attractions
Know Before You Book
- Duration valid from when you first hop-on the bus
- Free River cruise to be used between Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa
Know Before You Go
- From 1st of April 2022 Cruise ticket will be valid for one way journey only & not for a return trip
- You can join the tour from any of the stops
Location & Meeting Points
£40.00 per Adult
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable on all days