Product Code: BRCFL01-B
Discover Spanish food & Barcelona history. As we venture through narrow back alleys & historic squares, we’ll learn about Barcelona from Roman times to the medieval golden era. With 3 stops in distinct restaurants we’ll also show you the broad variety of tapas!
After meeting in the Roman heart of the city it is time to build up your appetite! We will start our history walk through the oldest part of Barcelona: the Gothic Quarter. Our first stop is a traditional pinchos bar: snacks connected by cocktail stick to a slice of bread.
Afterwards we´ll pass through the medieval center: El Born. Learn about craftsmen & rich merchants of that time who left an impressive legacy with their palaces & the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar. Our next tapas bar is known for its regionality - all the food comes from local fields & farms. We will try a variety of elaborated & high quality tapas.
After a desert stop you´ll have seen the old town of the city while having tried out a range of local food.
- Discover Plaça Sant Jaume, Gothic Quarter and El Born
- Learn about Barcelona from Roman times to the medieval golden era
- 3 stops in distinct restaurants we’ll also show you the broad variety of Tapas
- Explore Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar, Paseo del Born Born and Market
- earn about craftsmen & rich merchants of that time who left an impressive legacy with their palaces
- 3 pinchos + 1 desert per person + 3 tapas to share
- 3 drinks per person are included (soft drinks, beer, wine, vermouth)
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Valid Id and passport is required on travel date
- Alcoholic allow only for 18+ travelers
- This food tour is also suitable for vegetarian. Vegetarian options are available
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes. We will walk for approximately 90 minutes
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points