Product Code: BCNHHFCB
Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace. The West route (orange) will take you to discover the city beyond its most emblematic modernist buildings. The itinerary covers an extensive circuit that will take you to the westernmost landmarks of Barcelona, such as the FC Barcelona stadium and the National Museum of Art of Catalonia.
The West route (orange) will take you to discover the city beyond its most emblematic modernist buildings. The itinerary covers an extensive circuit that will take you to the westernmost landmarks of Barcelona, such as the FC Barcelona stadium and the National Museum of Art of Catalonia. Hop-off at any of the two museums and board the bus back again once you have finished your visit. Go to El Born and enjoy the amazing cuisine and quaint ambiance or sit back, relax and enjoy the view of the city.
The East route (green) will take you to the most artistic part of the city. Capture Barcelona's concrete jungle of modernist buildings. Sit back and relax aboard one of our buses. From Plaça Catalunya to Park Güell, admire the most impressive landmarks around this part of town. See the magnificent Sagrada Familia and marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façades. Learn about the city history and discover all the secrets it hides.
West Route (orange): Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born-Ciutadella-Zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (FC Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial-Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes, Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
East Route (green): Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja de Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Forum*, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Park Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Visit the television studio, the press box and the mixed zone, where Messi himself reflects on the results of the matches. Access the Stadium grandstand and enjoy the panoramic views
- Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket
- Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish through the day with a single ticket
- Discover a unique perspective of the city sailing along the coast of Barcelona
- Venture into the Camp Nou and discover the true essence of the FC Barcelona
- Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses
- All routes and stops with a single ticket
- Discounts booklet and Barcelona City Tour stops guide
- Multilingual audio guide system
- Admission to the Camp Nou Experience at FC Barcelona
- Air-conditioned double-decker open coaches
- Audio Guide at F.C.B Museum
- Pick up and drop off service
- Lunch, drinks and other services
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The flexible entry is valid from 1.30pm. It is not possible to access the venue before that time
- From July 1st to August 31 (both days included) & from April 4th to 12th (both days included)
Know Before You Go
- Special schedule – La Liga or Spanish Cup game days: the tour will be closed all day
- Special schedule – Champions League game days: the tour will be closed all day
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
FC Barcelona Museum
s/n ,Carrer d'Arístides Maillol,