Product Code: BRCFL08-B
The magnificent mountain range Serra de Collserola rises up over Barcelona Metropolitan Area. It is almost touching the city. For the huge population that lives around these mountains it forms a much-loved and incredibly valuable natural area and a great privilege to enjoy.
We will show you viewpoints where you can take panoramic photos of Barcelona and have your special souvenir from your trip. We will show you forgotten ruins in an area where time seems to have come to a halt and we will wonder why there are no tourists around. We will go to places unknown to tourists.
We pass by centuries old chapels and see an old medieval oven in the middle of the forest… And again, no tourists around. We will tell you old stories and legends while imagining how people used similar paths for centuries along the Roman road. Furthermore, we can take you to authentic tapas bars where hardly any tourists go.
Most of all… Your experience will be a very special and unexpected one. You will see what Barcelona has to offer away from the busy city! You will have the best of times!
- Reward yourself in a local tapas bar with great food and Sangria
- Walk through the natural park to the city of Sant Cugat
- Discover ruins and medieval chapels along the old Roman road
- Enjoy beautiful views over Barcelona
- Learn more about the Monastery of Sant Cugat
- Train Tickets
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years due to the amount of walking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
Know Before You Go
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Please wear comfortable shoes
Location & Meeting Points