Product Code: BOTGQWT-F
Meet your guide in the morning in the center of Barcelona, and get ready for your 4-hours walking tour of the Old Town and Gothic Quarter areas. Follow your guide along the ancient streets, and discover the origins of Roman Barcelona, dating back more than 2,000 years. Imagine the Roman Forum in the current Plaça de Sant Jaume, which, even today, remains the political power of Catalonia.
Walk along with one of the world's best-preserved Roman walls, and imagine how even at that time thalassotherapy baths were taken at the Roman Baths of Pati Llimona in the eastern part of the wall. Admire the architecture and monumental buildings of the Gothic Quarter, including the 14th-century Plaça del Rei.
Learn about the city's Christian side at the Barcelona Cathedral and Santa Maria del Mar, an outstanding example of Catalan Gothic architecture. Soak up the energy of the most authentic Barcelona neighborhood, filled with bars, restaurants, and small boutiques. Walk along the lively Ramblas, and see street performers before continuing on to the famed Boqueria market for a glimpse of the gastronomic traditions of the Catalan people.
- Walk alongside one of the world's best-preserved sections of Roman wall
- Hear about thousands of years of history, from the Romans to the middle ages and present day
- Wander the twisting streets and quiet plazas of this charming neighborhood
- Visit the Plaça de Sant Jaume, the political center for Catalonia
- Discover Barcelona's Gothic Quarter on a guided walking tour
- Small Group tour of max 12 people to ensure a personalized experience
- Complete visit to Barcelona Old Town highlights
- Professional local guide
- Old Town Walking tour, including the Gothic quarter and the Born District
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Location & Meeting Points