Product Code: BLOTSVMCG-F
Start your tour at the famous Ramblas, the heart of the city centre. Enjoy this walking tour of the Old Town and visit the famous Boqueria Market, considered one of the best markets in the world because of its modernist design and the richness of products it offers. Pass by the Gran Teatre del Liceu, a finest modernist building and one of Europe's leading opera houses. Located on the Rambla, every year it hosts major opera and ballet productions and symphony concerts.
Have a look at the façade of this private house, where a young Gaudi shows already all his talent to master the light and create beautiful shapes even with a very limited space.
Continue your walking tour to discover the Raval, the most multicultural and off the beaten path district of the Old Town, that attracts people from diverse social, cultural and geographical backgrounds. Visit the Rambla del Raval to take a picture with the enormous Cat Statue by Fernando Botero, probably the cutest statue you will ever see. Take the Montjuic funicular and get ready for the best views of Barcelona from top. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the Montjuic Cable Car and wonderful views of Barcelona’s iconic skyline. Reach the Montjuic Castle to enjoy a private visit allowed only to our small group. The Montjuic Castle has been a military fortress since its early beginning, witnessing the change of political power in the city.
We invite you to an exclusive visit, not opened to the general public, where you will be able to enter the dungeons of the several political prisoners that have marked the history of the city. Arise from the dungeons to the sky to admire a bird’s eye view of Barcelona and its surroundings. The best way to admire Barcelona in all its beauty is from high above the city. This is where Barcelona reveals itself in total splendour. With our exclusive visit, you will have access to the Tower of the Castle, where you can admire 360ª views over Barcelona and, if the day is bright and clear, up to the Pyrenees.
- Walking tour of the Raval district, the off the beaten path neighbourhood of Barcelona Old Town
- The best bird’s eye views of Barcelona and its surroundings
- Exclusive visit to Montjuic Castle Dungeons and to the Tower
- Breathtaking Cable Car ride on both ways
- Cable Car tickets for both ways
- Walking tour of the Old Town and Raval area
- Montjuic Funicular tickets for both ways
- Exclusive visit to Montjuic Castle and dungeons
- Professional local guide
- Food or beverages
Know Before You Book
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points