Product Code: 17377P12-B
Gothic Quarter walking tour, breathtaking views of Barcelona from Montjuic, and skip-the-line entrance to Sagrada Familia. This tour will take you to the must-see attractions of the city and is a great introduction for first-time visitors.
On this sightseeing tour, you will explore the best that this city has to offer - discover the rich history that spans thousands of years, get acquainted with the most iconic buildings and sites of the city and soak in the breathtaking views from atop Montjuic and Tibidabo.
Your guided tour gives you skip-the-line access at La Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, and La Pedrera and includes guided visits to the Gothic Quarter and Montjuic. This tour will take you to the must-see attractions of the city and is a great introduction for first-time visitors.
Head straight through the entrance at La Sagrada Familia, one of the city's most fascinating UNESCO World Heritage sites. Continue on to Park Guell, the famous city gardens and visit La Pedrera, the zenith of Gaudi’s work. Enjoy personalized attention, with no more than 15 people per group, from a professional and friendly guide who will explain to you the history of the city and how Antoni Gaudi left his mark on it.
- Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar
- Visit the Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, St. James Square and part of the Roman wall
- See one of the best viewpoints to see the city
- Walking tour around the Roman and Medieval part of the city
- Professional native licensed guide
- Skip-the-line tickets Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and La Pedrera (Priority Access)
Know Before You Book
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- You are required to carry a valid Id or passport with you on travel date
- Not wheelchair, Stroller accessible
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points