Product Code: IOWA
Battleship USS Iowa served our country proudly in WWII, Korea, and the Cold War. Today, the historic U.S. Navy ship is an iconic Los Angeles landmark and considered one of the region’s best museum for families and visitors of all ages.
During your visit and tour, you will follow in the footsteps of sailors and our mischievous mascot Vicky the Dog and experience first hand why she is know as the “Battleship of Presidents”, “The Grey Ghost”, and “The Big Stick”.
The self-guided tour includes free use or our award-winning mobile app and the Vicky the Dog scavenger hunt. Create memories and see why Battleship USS Iowa visitors continue to rate us as one of the best museum in Los Angeles. Note: We adhere to Los Angeles County guidelines for indoor museum safety protocols.
- Follow in the footsteps of sailors and experience their life on the ship
- Visit the Iconic ship which serverd in WWII, Korea and the cold war
- Access for up to seven decks along a one directional tour route
- Access interior of the Officers Wardroom, Senior Officers cabins, Admirals Bridge, Navigation Bridge and Crews Quarters daily
- Admission to Battleship IOWA
- Free mobile app, downloadable on your own device
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Recommend that infants are carried in a front facing infant carrier
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- An ideal visit lasts up to 2 hours, please plan your trip accordingly
- Main deck is accessible for those with limited mobility and strollers
- Identification documents will be required on arrival at the museum
- Please exchange your vouhcer at the museum
Location & Meeting Points
Battleship USS IOWA Museum
250 ,South Harbor Boulevard,