Product Code: BLFAGC-F
Escape to learn about Belfast's political past and the curious Giant's Causeway Coast . This is the most complete tour you will find to know Northern Ireland in one day.
Belfast is approximately two hours from Dublin and both Belfast and the Giant's Causeway can be seen in one day.
To the north of the island, you can visit the spectacular landscape of the Giant's Causeway, awarded as the best destination of 2018 by the “Lonely Planet” guide.
On the way you have a photo stop at Dunluce Castle , which has been used as the home of the Greyjoys in the Game of Thrones series .
And already in the also known as the Giant's Causeway you have around 1.5 hours to explore the rock formations that gave rise to numerous local legends.
In the city of Belfast you will have a panoramic bus tour in which your guide explains the murky political past and the implementation of peace.
You pass by all the emblematic places: the political murals of the Catholic and Protestant proletarian neighborhoods, the wall of peace, the prison, the courthouse, the Titanic museum, Big Ben or the Tower of Pisa in Belfast and the City Hall among others. .
You will have 1.5 hours of free time in the capital of Northern Ireland, and you can have a pint at the Crown, a curious pub, a national monument of the United Kingdom or explore the places that you have liked the most.
- Learn about Belfast's political past and the curious Giant's Causeway Coast
- Visit the spectacular landscape of the Giant's Causeway
- 1.5 hours of free time in the capital of Northern Ireland
- 1.5 hours to explore the rock formations that gave rise to numerous local legends
- Panoramic bus tour of Belfast with photo stops
- Dunluce Castle Photo Stop
- Spanish speaking bus and guide
- 1.5 hours of free time in Belfast
- 1.5 hours of free time on the Coast of the Giant's Causeway
Know Before You Book
- In Northern Ireland the pound sterling is used
- Make sure to bring comfortable shoes and waterproof clothing
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you on travel date in northern ireland
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points