Product Code: BRIDGE-B
Pickup Service Available
Visit the scenes of some of the most iconic moments in the hit TV show, Bridgerton, in this guided day tour from London.
If you are one of the millions of fans of the hit Netflix series Bridgerton, then this day tour is for you. Don your regency garb (optional but encouraged), grab your friends and head out for a fabulous day of beautiful surroundings & witty banter from our tour guide à la Lady Whistledown.
See many of the real-life locations where the sumptuous sets of Bridgerton were shot in this light-hearted, guided day tour from London. First, we visit Bath - a gorgeous city with iconic Georgian architecture made of Bath stone and a history dating back to the Romans and beyond. On a guided walk, see the recognisable cobbled street filled with colonnades on either side where we first see the Duke arriving on his dark horse in the first episode of Bridgerton. We'll also see the facade of Lady Danbury's residence as well as the home of the Featheringtons, among other sights.
After some free time in Bath, we'll head to the grand Wilton House, the country seat of the Earls of Pembroke for 450 years. Wilton House is another much-used filming location whose expansive grounds are the backdrops for many notable Bridgerton scenes including promenades in the park, where Bridgerton's London elite go to see and be seen, and as the exterior of the Duke of Hastings's London home. After the walking tour of Wilton House grounds, we will take a cream tea in its cafe (included), perhaps with a glass of bubbly and a touch of gossip (not included), to end the day in the Bridgerton way before we head back to London.
- See many of the real-life locations where the sumptuous sets of Bridgerton were shot
- See the recognisable cobbled street filled with colonnades
- Explore the Wilton House grounds independently
- Visit Bath - a gorgeous city with iconic Georgian architecture made of Bath stone
- Round-trip transport from London by air-conditioned, luxury minibus or coach
- Cream tea at Wilton House cafe
- Wilton House grounds walking tour
- Wilton House grounds admission
- Walking Tour of Bath Bridgerton filming locations
- Food & drink other than cream tea
- Entry to Wilton House interiors
Know Before You Book
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable clothes, hat, and shoes
- While we do have wheelchair-accessible vehicles available on request subject to availability
- Due to the amount of walking in this tour it is not ideal for those with limited mobility
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Wilton House grounds