Product Code: TTBRSTHH2D-V
Situated at the end of the Great West Way, a 125 mile touring route from London, the diverse city of Bristol has an amazing amount of history just waiting for you to discover. Bristol has been named as the most artistic city in the UK with many museums, theatres, large music gigs and street art in and around the area!
With 14 stops along our route why not explore the home of Banksy, visit one of the most important historical ships in the world -Brunel’s SS Great Britain or sample one of the great restaurants at Bristol’s harbourside and soak up the atmosphere.
The Bristol Discovery ticket is valid for 2 days with entertaining audio commentary in English on all our buses, so sit back and let this city take you by surprise. Whilst on board, we will take you past Bristol Zoo Gardens, Bristol Aquarium, Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Cathedral, St Marys Redcliffe, Brunel's Old Station, Bristol Temple Meads, Bristol Hippodrome, Clifton Downs, Clifton Observatory.
- Tickets are valid for up to 12 months from the booking date
- Comfort and safety in the open air
- Explore Bristol at your own pace
- See Bristol's top landmarks
- Key facts about Bristol through audio guide
- Audio Guide
- 1 Day hop on hop off bus tour
- Tickets are valid for up to 12 months
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Every day from Monday to Sunday from April to October
- The tour operates between 10:00 to 16:00 everyday
Know Before You Go
- Mobile tickets are accepted on board
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- You can redeem your ticket and start the tour at any of the bus stops
This product is unavailable for booking.
Location & Meeting Points
Broad Quay The Centre, 3-10 Broad Quay, Bristol
3 ,Broad Quay,