Product Code: BPRLW-V
Take a leisurely, regal stroll through the capital, visiting significant sites, hangouts and shops that the Royal Family are known for. Lasting approximately two hours, an expert guide will take you to see various clubs, churches and magnificent palaces that have played important roles in the lives of the royals.
See the impressive St James’s Palace – where The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall lived, and, of course, Buckingham Palace - residence to Her Majesty the Queen. You may even see the changing of the guard and learn more about this iconic and historic tradition.
As you travel through the city, see the Queen’s favourite off licence and where The Duke of Edinburgh gets his haircut. Pass the famous Fortnum and Mason and learn about the history of cream teas – an important and scrumptious British tradition.
Learn odd and unusual facts about the Royal Family (including where the Queen Mother bought her cigarettes), see the Horseguards and important parts of the Crown Estate. Learn about Royal Warrants on Jermyn Street, a place in London known for its many establishments that supply the Royal Family with various goods and services. This is an excellent way to indulge your royal interests and find out more about the most luxurious spots in the city.
The Royal Walking Tour starts at 10.00AM at the Tourism Island, Charing Cross Road (beside the Portrait Gallery). The tour ends 11.30AM – 12.00PM at Westminster Station by Big Ben.
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen is an absolute must-see on any visit to London. A fully working palace, housing not only The Queen, but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household and brimming with rich royal history.
You’ll get to see the the 19 State Rooms exquisitely furnished with fine examples of French and English antique furniture and display some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, including works by Rubens, Canaletto and Rembrandt, sculpture by Canova and porcelain by Sèvres. You’ll also venture through the royal ballroom, the throne room and ascend the golden staircase.
Audio tours are included in the admission price and are available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Enjoy the world-famous State Rooms
- Venture through the royal garden
- Led by an expert guide
- Add Entrance to Buckingham Palace at the end of your tour (July to October only)
- Have a Royal Walking Tour
- Timed entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide at the Palace
- Professional guide for the Walking Tour
- Royal Walking Tour of London
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Book
- Wheelchair access is subject to availability
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms
Know Before You Go
- A printed copy of the voucher will be needed
- ating, drinking and photography are not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
- Bags larger than 45cm x 20cm x 30cm cannot be taken into the palace
Location & Meeting Points