Product Code: BP230-V
Meet your Golden Tours representative from 9:30am outside Queens Gallery in Victoria, you will then be escorted to enter Buckingham Palace (5 min walk).
Buckingham Palace - Special Timed Entry with Multimedia Tour
Special timed entry ensures a breathtaking visit to the official residence of Britain’s sovereigns since 1837. Open for just 8 weeks a year, viewing the State rooms is an opportunity not to be missed! Marvel at the splendor of the rooms, used on official occasions by The Queen to entertain her guests. Be dazzled by the beautiful ballroom and throne room, before ending your royal tour with a walk through the stunning South Garden.
By 1.30pm please make your own way to Bullied Way in Victoria for the Stonehenge tour departing at 1:45pm. Your driver will take you straight to Stonehenge for an extended visit at the historical site! Upon arrival, audio guides will be available in different languages.
Wander around the world heritage site and be captivated by the unique rock formation! Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. An abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from the belief it is a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history behind this mysterious monument.
This tour is unescorted.
This tour finishes between 7.00pm and 8.00pm in Kensington (approximately).
- Visit Queen Elizabeth II’s official home of Buckingham Palace
- Explore royal State Rooms, the 42 acre garden and Throne Room
- Wander around the world heritage site Stonehenge and be captivated by the unique rock formation!
- Discover the history behind mysterious monument Stonehenge
- Transportation to Stonehenge by air-conditioned coach
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide in multiple languages
- Food and drink, unless specified
Know Before You Book
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden, not any where else on the visitor route
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
- Clients that require mobility access must book by calling (+44) (0)303 123 7324
Location & Meeting Points