Product Code: BP230-V
Sign up for a tour to see the two mega attractions in the country. Your day will begin with a visit to Buckingham Palace, the Queen’s residence, and one of the only working royal palaces in the world, which is also popular for the Changing of the Guard ceremony.
On the Buckingham Palace tour, you can look forward to seeing opulent State Rooms, which feature artworks by Rembrandt, Rubens, Rembrandt and Vermeer, marble columns, elaborate carpets, fine sculpture, period furniture and exotic porcelain-ware.
The Throne Room of Buckingham Palace has hosted historical events like balls during Queen Victoria’s times. Watch out for Royal Standard flag, which would be raised if the Queen is at home. You can experience a true aura of royalty with the tour of the Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard.
Next on the agenda is the Stonehenge tour, featuring the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stonehenge, the most well-recognised prehistoric structure in the world. Here, you will see the 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones that stand in a circle, and learn about the theories of it being a religious temple, an astronomical clock or a Bronze Age burial ground.
The Stonehenge site also has a Visitors Center with over three hundred exhibits of archaeological value. The Buckingham Palace and Stonehenge tour ends with a return to London.
- Visit Queen Elizabeth II’s official home of Buckingham Palace
- Explore royal State Rooms, the 42 acre garden and Throne Room
- Wander around the world heritage site Stonehenge and be captivated by the unique rock formation!
- Discover the history behind mysterious monument Stonehenge
- Transportation to Stonehenge by air-conditioned coach
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide in multiple languages
- Food and drink, unless specified
Know Before You Book
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden, not any where else on the visitor route
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
- Clients that require mobility access must book by calling (+44) (0)303 123 7324
Location & Meeting Points