Product Code: BP9-V
Meet your Golden Tours representative from 9:30am outside Queens Gallery in Victoria, you will then be escorted to enter Buckingham Palace (5 min walk).
Buckingham Palace - Special Timed Entry with Multimedia Tour
Special timed entry ensures a breathtaking visit to the official residence of Britain’s sovereigns since 1837. Open for just 8 weeks a year, viewing the State rooms is an opportunity not to be missed! Marvel at the splendor of the rooms, used on official occasions by The Queen to entertain her guests. Be dazzled by the beautiful ballroom and throne room, before ending your royal tour with a walk through the stunning South Garden.
By 1.30pm please make your own way to Bullied Way in Victoria for the Windsor Castle tour departing at 1.45pm. Your driver will take you straight to Windsor Castle for an extended visit at the historical site! Upon arrival, audio guides will be available in different languages.
Steeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a truly incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, all in miniature!
This tour finishes at approximately 6:30pm in Kensington.
This tour is unescorted.
- Viewing the State rooms is an opportunity not to be missed!
- visit Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle, two of the Queen’s most famous residencies
- Enjoy a Royal Day out with us
- Transportation to Windsor by air-conditioned coach
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide in multiple languages
- Hotel Return
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
Know Before You Book
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden but must be switched off elsewhere
Know Before You Go
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace on (+44)03031237324
Location & Meeting Points