Product Code: BP9-V
Two of the essential royal places to visit in UK are the Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle. You will begin the day with a tour of the Buckingham Palace, the Queen’s residence in the city of London. Get an insider’s view of one of the only working royal palaces in the world, and see the grand State Rooms, featuring artworks by Rembrandt, Rubens, Rembrandt and Vermeer, marble columns, elaborate carpets, fine sculpture, period furniture and exotic porcelain-ware.
Listen to your audio guide to know more about the imperial history of the palace. A special attraction is the Throne Room, which has hosted historical events like balls during Queen Victoria’s times. Even now, it continues to be used for public and private occasions as well as State Banquets. The royal gardens of the Palace are home over 30 bird species and 350 wild flowers.
Later, you will head through typical English countryside for the Windsor Castle tour. Discover the aura of the 900-year old, 11th-century Windsor Castle, which is the royal residence of the Queen of England. See the largest continually inhabited castle on the planet, which features some of the most majestic Baroque State Apartments in England.
The Castle’s Grand Reception room is the stage for official visits by Heads of State and mega events. Windsor is also known for the St George’s Chapel, which is the final resting place of royals like Henry VIII, Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother.
- Viewing the State rooms is an opportunity not to be missed!
- visit Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle, two of the Queen’s most famous residencies
- Enjoy a Royal Day out with us
- Transportation to Windsor by air-conditioned coach
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide in multiple languages
- Hotel Return
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
Know Before You Book
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden but must be switched off elsewhere
Know Before You Go
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace on (+44)03031237324
Location & Meeting Points