Product Code: BPCHEZ-V
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen is an absolute must-see on any visit to London. A fully working royal palace, housing not only The Queen, but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household.
The 19 State Rooms are exquisitely furnished with fine examples of French and English antique furniture and display some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, including works by Rubens, Canaletto and Rembrandt, sculpture by Canova and porcelain by Sèvres.
Often called the ‘walled oasis in the middle of London', the gardens of Buckingham Palace are a true sight to behold. Home to 30 different species of bird and over 350 different wild flowers, there is plenty to see and enjoy. Visitors finish their tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, taking in views of the famous lake and the west front of the palace. Platinum Jubilee- The Queen’s Accession
Featuring the first official portraits of The Queen, taken by Dorothy Wilding, alongside items of Her Majesty’s personal jewellery worn for the portrait sittings.
Afternoon Tea Bus
After your independent visit, you will be free to take your afternoon tea at 3pm in Waterloo. You will be greeted with a glass of Prosecco or soft drink at the beginning of your tour. The afternoon tea consists of a selection of finger sandwiches, scones served with clotted cream and preserves, small tea cakes and a choice of tea.
This tour is unescorted and after your visit to Buckingham Palace, you will need to make your own way to Waterloo for the afternoon tea.
Afternoon Tea at Browns Victoria
This tour is unescorted and after your visit to Buckingham Palace, you will need to make your own way to Browns Victoria for the afternoon tea.
Breakfast on The English Tea Bus
Before your visit to Buckingham Palace, discover the city’s iconic sights on an English Tea Bus tour of London with breakfast onboard. Tuck into an assortment of filled bagels, freshly baked pastries and croissants and a delightful platter of fruit. Warm up with tea and coffee or enjoy a refreshing orange juice. At the end of the tour you will be dropped off at the entrance of Buckingham Palace.
- Enjoy morning breakfast in bus before visit palace
- Audio guide in Buckingham Palace
- Enjoy afternoon tea on English bus tea bus or browns victoria
- Visit Buckingham Palace and enjoy a traditional afternoon tea
- Afternoon Tea on The English Bus Tea Bus or Browns Victoria after your Palace entry
- Admission to Buckingham Palace with audio guide
- Morning Breakfast Tour Bus before your palace entry
- Live Guide
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A refund can be given if your booking is cancelled within 7 days of travel
- No refunds or amendments after this time
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Clients that require mobility access must book by calling (+44) (0)303 123 7324
Location & Meeting Points