Product Code: HHP-CMRHH24
Simply hop on one of our unmistakable red, open-top double decker buses and let us show you all the things to do here, from the historic city centre to the world-famous Backs and the River Cam! The adventure starts at Silver Street East, just hop on with your valid ticket and we'll whisk you away to some of Cambridge's finest treasures.
All along this route you'll be able experience the typical English lifestyle and watch the world go by as we take you through the fine streets of Cambridge. Cambridge is home to so many university colleges and you'll have the pleasure of seeing them up close. Hop off at bus stop 2 to visit Downing Street. If you want to learn more about history from all around the world then the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is only a short walk away!
Bus stop 8 takes you to Jesus Lane. Hop off and take a visit to the medieval All Saints' church. Hop off at bus stop 11 to explore Hills Road, a traditional street in Cambridge. You'll really get a feel for its culture as you walk by Homerton College, its eye-catching architecture sure does make it stand out! If you're a history lover then be sure to hop off at bus stop 17 and take a visit to the Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial Site in which over 3000 military members who fought in the Battle of the Atlantic are buried.
- Create your itinerary. Stay as long as you like at each stop. Make as many full loops as you wish!
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360 panoramic views of Cambridge and its surroundings
- Free Booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants, and other tours
- Audio guide in 9 languages
- Free coupon booklet
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points