Product Code: TTCRDHH1-V
Hop-on and off to explore all the attractions and famous landmarks in and around Wales' capital city! With 14 stops along our route, you'd be sure to see Cardiff Castle and Bute park, Principality Stadium, Norvegian Church, Cardiff Bay, National Museum of Wales, Cardiff's Civic Centre and more!
Cardiff Bay is a great area to explore. Jump off the bus, admire the modern Wales Milenium Centre, visit the Craft in the Bay Gallery and the fascinating Cardiff Barrage or stop for a drink at the Mermaid Quai, ideal for an evening break. If you are looking for a family-friendly activity in this area you may want to have a look at Techniquest, an interactive science discovery centre including a 360° Planetarium.
Once you have covered Cardiff's Bay area, get back on the bus to head the city centre. Cardiff City has a combination of designer brands, high street shops and independant stores the city is a fantastic place to go shopping and is considered one of the top ten shopping destinations in Britain!
Be sure to grab a pair of earphones and listen in to our informative multi-lingual audio commentary. Or get amazed by our knowledgeable and enthusiastic local guides!
- Comfort and safety in the open air
- Key facts about Cardiff through audio guide
- Stunning views and photo opportunities
- Explore Cardiff at your own pace
- See Cardiff's top landmarks
- 1 Days hop on hop off ticket
- Audio Guide in 7 Languages
- Tickets are valid for up to 12 months from the booking date
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour operates between 10:00 to 17:00 everyday
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- You can redeem your ticket and start the tour at any of the bus stops
- Mobile tickets are accepted on board
Location & Meeting Points
5 Kingsway Cardiff