Product Code: CHHECS00002
Your journey around the biggest city in Wales starts at the remarkable Cardiff Castle, with walls and fairy-tale towers that conceal 2,000 years of history. Hop on the unmissable bright red City Sightseeing Bus to head on to bus stop 2 - the National Museum of Wales. Here you can explore the museum free of charge, with a busy programme of exhibitions and events, there is something to amaze everyone - whatever your interest!
At bus stop 5 is the wonderful Cardiff Bay. The next stop, number 6, is Mermaid Quay, a waterfront shopping centre with plenty of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops. Hop off for a mooch around and a grab a drink or a bite to eat!
The 9th stop is Lloyd George Avenue - around one mile long, this lively and vibrant road links the Inner Harbour of Cardiff Bay to Cardiff city centre. The Principality Stadium is the 11th and final stop before you loop back round to Cardiff Castle. This incredible venue has hosted many major sporting events, and is the second-largest stadium in the world with a fully retractable roof! Buy your Hop On Hop Off ticket online today and start dreaming about your trip to Cardiff.
- Create your itinerary. Spend as much time exploring as you like at each stop!
- Learn the history about the city with live commentary in English
- Free booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants
- 24 hours unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cardiff and its surroundings
- Audio-guide in 7 languages on Cardiff's culture, history & traditions
- 1 route with 11 stops
- Free coupon booklet
- 24 hours hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 7 languages
- Food and beverage
Know Before You Book
- Please note that there may be road closures on Principality Stadium event days & subject to change
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
£15.00 per Adult
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable on all days