Product Code: CHHECS00001
Are you ready to explore one of the best-preserved walled cities in Britain? With a number of medieval buildings, Chester is a brilliant place to visit for those who enjoy soaking up the history and culture of our ancestors.
Your open-top bus journey begins at City Road / Station Road, with beautiful black and white buildings contrasted by bright red brickwork. This street crosses over the scenic canal as you head towards Foregate. Hop off and check out the vast range of shops, whilst enjoying the old architecture which gives Chester so much character.
The bus passes Vicars Lane on its way to The Groves. This is a great place to hop off and take a stroll, with wonderful views to take in. Don't miss Castle Drive and Lower Bridge Street by the dreamy river Dee. Castle Drive is a great place to walk alongside the University of Chester and embrace both historic and natural beauty, with plenty of grass and trees, and check out the old castle structure.
The bus passes Handbridge on the way to Grosvenor Street, before reaching the Old Port area. This is where in earlier centuries when the River Dee was a far mightier waterway than it is today, large ships used to discharge their cargoes for the City of Chester. Enjoy the views of the spectacular Cathedral before the bus loops back to City Road.
What are you waiting for? Buy your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket online today and get ready to feel & experience Chester.
- 24 or 48 hours unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360 panoramic views of Chester and surroundings
- Audio guide with pre-recorded commentaries in English
- Create your itinerary and spend as much time as you like exploring each stop!
- Free booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants, and other tours
- 24 or 48 hours hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 12 stops
- Free coupon booklet
- Audio guide in English
- Food and beverage
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points