Christmas Lights Open Top Bus Tour - Boxing Day
Approx. 1 hour 45 mins
Activity Code :
- 1 Hour 45 Minute Open Top Panoramic Tour of London
- See a Number of Attractions At Night Including Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly
- Live English or Multilingual Audio Guide
- Audio Guides Available In:
(3 - 16 Years)
(2 Adults + 2 Children)
The festive season is a wonderful time to be in London and after dark, it’s even better! This panoramic tour of the city takes place once the sun goes down so you can see the Christmas lights and decorations as well as some of London’s most popular attractions and landmarks.
Hop aboard our open top bus and climb the stairs to the top deck for a full-on London experience! Learn about the historic city from the live guide or multi-lingual audio guide and enjoy unbeatable views of sights such as Nelson’s Column in the busy Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge and many more. Beautiful throughout the year, over the festive season these landmarks stand out even more amidst the twinkling Christmas decorations!
A London tour on Boxing Day evening will add a different view to a memorable Christmas spent in this exciting city.
This tour will finish in Victoria approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes after departure.
Click here to view route map
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Entrances to attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- This tour will not include a River Cruise or Walking Tour’