Product Code: CLMHAG-F
The Cliffs of Moher are the most impressive in Ireland and are on the west coast of the island. You can go and return in one day or take more time to see more areas with our 4-day circuit of the Atlantic Coast.
The journey from Dublin takes approximately two hours on the motorway. The first stop you make is in Galway City, a must to see its streets full of colorful shops and live music, as well as stroll near the mouth of the river and its locks. There you will see the swans next to the Spanish Arch and you will discover the footprints left by the Spanish merchants.
To reach the cliffs you will cross the stony region of the Burren, where you will see many abandoned castles and picturesque villages such as Kinvara. On the cliffs, also known as the Cliffs of Moher, you will have 2 hours to wander freely and admire its more than 200 meters high and the views of the Atlantic. If you are lucky you will see the puffins that nest there among other protected birds. The optional walk can be done in both directions and the terrain admits wheelchairs in the first sections.
The visitor center is included and has a cafeteria and self-service where you can eat freely. The return to Dublin is made through Limerick County and we will stop halfway in the center of Obama, next to the town of the ancestors of the former American president.
- See many abandoned castles and picturesque villages such as Kinvara
- See the swans next to the Spanish Arch
- Discover the footprints left by the Spanish merchants
- 1.5 hours of free time in Galway
- 2 hours at the Cliffs of Moher
- Spanish speaking bus and guide
- Food or drinks not included
Know Before You Book
- You can bring snacks if you want to make the most of your time on the cliffs
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes and waterproof clothes
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Cliffs of Moher