Product Code: PRODUCT5696
Sights of Athens offers a unique experience around Athens. Explore the Greek capital at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that provides easy transport to key attractions like the Panathenaic Stadium and the Parthenon, part of the Acropolis. With our new combo ticket you get the best of five lines for two days; Athens, Piraeus, Glyfada and Vouliagmeni,
Don't miss out on the unique opportunity to become acquainted with the most beautiful attractions of one of the most prominent European capitals! Enrich your cruise and your holiday experience with this memorable tour! The tour is also cut out for those of you staying a few more days in Athens; take advantage of the 2-day ticket to further explore the city in your leisure time.
Blue Line – Piraeus :
If you are fresh from the cruise, you can start your journey at either of the cruise Terminals in the Port of Piraeus, just a stone's throw
away from the cruise ship. You may admire attractions such as Pasalimani, the yachts’ marina, and Mikrolimano, the ancient harbor of Piraeus.
Orange Line – Athens:
Visit the Acropolis and Parthenon, the highlights of the city! The orange line roams by the most beautiful attractions further down the city center. You may see the Plaka District, the most traditional area of Athens, and mingle with the vibes of ancient Greece.
Yellow Line – Glyfada:
Start your tour of the Athenian Riviera from the Planetarium stop of the Blue Line. Find out how the bewildering desert of the 1900s has evolved into one of the most cosmopolitan areas of Greece! From the Niarchos Foundation to the Marina Alimou, the Glyfada Line is a blending of history and modernism; a combination of culture of old days and entertainment of our times
Green Line – Vouliagmeni:
Vouliagmeni may have been associated mostly with beaches, but the area is a history lesson on its own. From the Allied Forces Cemetery to the Byzantine Museum, Vouliagmeni Line is certainly worth a visit.
- Opportunity to become acquainted with the most beautiful attractions of one of the most prominent European capitals
- Explore the Greek capital at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Visit the Panathenaic Stadium and the Parthenon, part of the Acropolis
- See the sites of the ancient capital, relax on the beach at Agios Kosmas and much more
- A wide variety of 16 languages of recorded commentary
- Audio commentary in 16 languages
- Unlimited Wi-Fi on board the bus
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The free walking tours will operate between April-October
- Children aged 5 and under get free admission
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points