Product Code: 55932P3-B
Our Cotswolds and Blenheim tour combines this wonderful palace with one of the most beautiful regions in the country - The Cotswolds.
Blenheim Palace is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful palaces in the UK. With over 300 years of history and over 2000 acres of landscaped gardens and grounds. It was also the birthplace of Winston Churchill. You will discover wonderful paintings and tapestries as well as stunning examples of baroque architecture. If that wasn’t enough then perhaps just to gaze out over the enchanting lakes towards the surrounding forests, or why not try your hand at escaping the maze!
Departing at around 10 am we would start the day off visiting the beautiful village and ancient ruins of Minster Lovell. This pretty village on the River Windrush boasts plenty of Cotswold stone and thatched roofs, as well as holding the title of being the region’s most haunted village. Minster Lovell is perhaps best known for the ruins of its 15th-century hall, owned by generations of the Lovell family.
From Minster Lovell, your route takes you through some enchanting Cotswold villages to Bourton-on-the-Water, which is known as the ‘Venice of the Cotswolds’ and is arguably the most famous Cotswolds town. It’s regularly voted one of the prettiest villages in England.
Our next stop is the picturesque village of Lower Slaughter, one of the most romantic villages in the Northern Cotswolds and set in the most amazing countryside. From Lower Slaughter, we then continue on to Stow-on-the-Wold, the highest town in the Cotswolds. Here you will have time to browse among honey-colored buildings, cozy pubs, narrow streets, interesting shops, and tiny tea rooms. We will also enjoy lunch in one of the many pubs and tea rooms.
After lunch, we then to Blenheim Palace where we will spend 2-3 hours exploring the history and natural beauty of Blenheim Palace before we drive you back to your starting point.
We can collect you from anywhere in Oxford or the northern Cotswolds for free. If you would prefer a pick up from further afield then we will be happy to help, but a small surcharge will apply.
- Visit the Unesco-listed Blenheim Palace
- Discover wonderful paintings and tapestries as well as stunning examples of baroque architecture
- Visit one of the most beautiful regions in the country - The Cotswolds
- Full control over the itinerary and route
- Pick up/drop off within the North Cotswolds including Oxford & Stratford-upon-Avon
- Entrance tickets to Blenheim Palace
- Knowledgeable local driver-guide
- A modern comfortable air conditioned vehicle
- Food & Refreshment
- Pick up outside the North Cotswolds
Know Before You Book
- You are required to carry a valid Id or passport with you on travel date
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points