Product Code: 203-V
Steeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the King’s favourite weekend residence royal Windsor. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a truly incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, all in miniature!
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Roman Baths and Pump Rooms
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo–classical salon.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 8:00pm
- Entrance to Roman Baths and Pump Rooms with spa water–tasting
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Visit Mysterious Stonehenge
- Entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Visit St George’s Chapel
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Select your entry tickets from the prices and dates panel
- Download the audio tour in advance (English version only)
- Additional refreshments
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change
- The semi-state rooms are closed on 9th December
Know Before You Go
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
Location & Meeting Points
Windsor castle, Bath and Stonehenge