Product Code: 228-V
Begin the Stonehenge Windsor Oxford tour at the lovely town of Windsor, which is home to the 900-years old 11th-century Windsor Castle, royal residence of the Queen of England. See the largest continually inhabited castle on the planet, which features some of the most majestic Baroque State Apartments in England.
The Castle’s Grand Reception room is the stage for official visits by Heads of State and mega events. Windsor is also known for the St George’s Chapel, which is the final resting place of royals like Henry VIII, Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. Stroll along the charming medieval streets and pick up some souvenirs or a local snack in the town atmospheric cafes. Carry on to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stonehenge, which is the most well-recognised prehistoric structure in the world.
Here, you will see the 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones that stand in a circle, and learn about the theories of it being a religious temple, an astronomical clock or a Bronze Age burial ground. The Stonehenge site also has a Visitors Center with over three hundred exhibits of archaeological value.
Finally, you will reach the University town of Oxford. On your day trip from London to Oxford, you will have the chance to see the University of Oxford buildings, Oxford Castle and Bodleian Library. Look forward to seeing all the landmarks like Castle Mill Stream, The Queen's College, the Trinity College and old Sheldonian Theatre. The Windsor Stonehenge Oxford tour ends here.
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Explore the world-famous Stonehenge
- Visit 3 of the UK’s most famous locations in one day
- Soak in the history of one of the UK’s oldest cities with a tour of Oxford
- Explore the royal wedding venue of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Windsor Castle
- Day trip to Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
- Return Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Professional Guide
- Additional refreshments
Know Before You Book
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House will remain open
- Students must need to verify legit ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
Location & Meeting Points
Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge
£67.62 per Adult
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable if you travel on or before 23 Dec 2022