Product Code: HHP-11C
Have a gorgeous Christmas filled with beautiful Great British locations and a delicious Christmas lunch!
This tour will take you through the beautiful Kent countryside! The first stop of the day will be Canterbury Cathedral, where you will attend the Christmas “Sung Eucharist” service – often graced by the presence of the Archbishop of Canterbury. The line of succession from Augustine has seen 105 Archbishops uphold this prestigious title!
After the service in Canterbury Cathedral, you will then sit down and enjoy your festive traditional Christmas dinner, soak up the festive atmosphere and enjoy a hearty three-course lunch with an alcoholic beverage or soft drink.
White Cliffs of Dover
It’ll then be time to have a photo stop by the famous White Cliffs of Dover, the gateway to England! You’ll also catch a glimpse of Dover Castle, a key filming location for The Other Boleyn Girl – the castle was ‘transformed’ into the Tower of London, where Anne Boleyn was imprisoned.
On your way back to London the coach will be driving past the historical London borough of Greenwich, famous for its maritime past. Greenwich is an outstanding example of 17th century Baroque architecture. Dominating the waterfront, the stunning Old Royal Naval College was designed by celebrated architect Sir Christopher Wren – the mastermind behind St Paul’s Cathedral.
Please note this tour will only be available with an English-speaking guide.
- Photo stop at the White Cliffs of Dover
- Traditional Christmas lunch
- Drive through the Stunning Kent countryside
- Attend the 'Sung Eucharist' service at Canterbury Cathedral
- Enjoy views of the maritime area of Greenwich
- Luxury Coach
- Professional Guide
- Christmas Lunch
- Complimentary hotel pick up service available
- Entry to 'Sung Eucharist' service at Canterbury Cathedral
- Hotel Returns
Know Before You Book
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable & kept to the highest standards of cleanliness every day
Know Before You Go
- This tour will finish at approximately 6:00pm
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Canterbury, Dover & Greenwich