Product Code: UGTNY1-F
Your sightseeing journey of Washington, DC begins at the U.S. Navy Memorial, located in the heart of the capital, halfway between the White House and the U.S. Capitol Building. On your way to the U.S. Capitol Building (first stop), you will pass the National Archives, which houses historic U.S. documents - the “Three Charters of Freedom” (the original Declaration of Independence), the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
Next in view are the Newseum, the Canadian Embassy, and the National Gallery of Art. Emerging in sight is the U.S. Capitol, where you will take in a view of the two-mile-long, panoramic view of the Smithsonian Museums (the largest museum complex in the world), and the Washington Monument (the tallest, freestanding stone structure in the world)!
On your way to the White House, you will pass the U.S. Botanic Garden, Grant's Memorial, the U.S. Navy Memorial, the Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice, and the J. Edgar Hoover Federal Bureau of Investigation.
When arriving at the White House, you'll see the Executive Residence of the President and his family, as well as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. This stop also includes a walk past Lafayette Park, honoring the Marquis de Lafayette, leader of French revolutionary forces. Next, we stop at the National World War I, World War II, and Korean War Memorials, and along the way, you will see the headquarters of the American Red Cross, the Daughters of the American Revolution, and the Organization of American States- representing the U.S., Canada, and 35 Latin American countries.
Onward to our next stop- the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial-dedicated in 2011-located just across the Tidal Basin
After a drive through the Times Square area, the first stop is at Central Park West and 72nd Street, at the Dakota Building. The second stop on the tour is Rockefeller Center, for views of St. Patrick's Cathedral, the location of the ice skating rink and Christmas Tree, and NBC's Today Show set. The third stop is Madison Square Park - the original location of Madison Square Garden Arena.
En route to the fourth stop, we drive by Wall Street for views of the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall (the location of the first Capitol Building of the United States), Trinity Church, and a drive-by the famous Charging Bull sculpture on Broadway. The fourth stop is the World Trade Center
- Discover New York City in an extensive, comfortable, and enjoyable way
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Staten Island Ferry to experience magnificent views of the Manhattan and Brooklyn skyline
- Stop at Rockefeller Center, for views of St. Patrick's Cathedral, the location of the ice skating rink and Christmas Tree, and NBC's Today Show set
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- Visit Central Park West and 72nd Street, at the Dakota Building
- Climate-Controlled Buses
- Boat Tour
- Live Tour Guide Narrative
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
Know Before You Book
- Our vehicles are not equipped with lifts, ramps, or other ADA-compliant features
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Madison Square Park
11 ,Madison Avenue ,Manhattan,