Product Code: DubWalking-B
Enjoy a nice walk around the city with a Dublin local Guided walking tour in Dublin
Starting at the Daniel O’Connell statue on the bottom of O’Connell Street, come with us as we lead you on a journey through the cobbled streets of Dublin’s past and present.
From its birth in 988AD by Viking settlers to the famine and Ireland’s uprising against the English right up to modern day Dublin, this tour has it all!
Get an insight into our literary past, learn why Irish whiskey is better than its counterparts, and why Irish music is so popular worldwide.
This tour is a combination of the good and bad – it’s everything that makes Dublin the city it is today!
- Learn why Irish whiskey is better than its counterparts, and why Irish music is so popular worldwide
- Local Guided walking tour in Dublin
- Journey through the cobbled streets of Dublin’s past and present
- Walking Tour
Know Before You Book
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable clothes, hat, and shoes
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points