Product Code: TIRM04-B
You will discover the incredible Vatican Museums and its beautiful art masterpieces of the best artists from past centuries as Michelangelo Buonarotti.
Admire the incredible Sistine Chapel and its ceiling painted by Michelangelo comissioned by Pope Julius II. The ceiling contains the worldwide famous "Creation of Adam" still painted by Michelangelo.
St. Peter’s Basilica is one of the holiest temples for Christendom and one of the largest churches in the world. Besides, it is where the Pope presides many liturgies all year round. The basilica was called St Peter’s after one of Jesus’s twelve disciples known as Saint Peter, who became one of the founders of the Catholic Church and was executed in Rome and buried where the Basilica now stands.
- Walk through one of the biggest Collection of the world assembled overall until 1870 during the Ponctifical States
- Avoid the queue and the crowd with these early morning experiences at Vatican
- Vatican Museums experience is your chance to learn about a such important monument in the best way
- Entrance to Sistine Chapel
- Direct access to St.Peter Basilica
- Guided Tour with official and knowledgeable guide (based to your choice)
- Fast access to Vatican Museums
- Host up to the entrance
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- You could reach this adress taking the "A metro" stopping at "Ottaviano" station
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points