Product Code: BRCFL04-B
Experience neighborhoods off the beaten path. See Barcelona through the eyes of a local.
This guided walk in the historic center of Barcelona will let you discover more than the usual: buildings & squares you will not encounter easily.
Immerse with us into the captivating history of the city while strolling through the maze of little streets in El Born & Gothic Quarter. Enjoy a drink in a magical square where mostly locals go.
Learn about important Catalan legends. What’s the significance of the dragon? Why was a bat decisive in a battle? What’s the legend behind the Catalan flag?
During this 3 hours walk we will make the connection from medieval history & legends to what inspired architects and motivates the independence movement.
If you love history brought to life by passionate storytellers and want to enjoy the intimacy of a small group then this is your experience. After the walk you will discover details you have not noticed
- Visit Santa Maria del Mar, Gothic Quarter & Final Stop
- Discover more than the usual: buildings & squares you will not encounter easily
- See Barcelona through the eyes of a local
- Experience neighborhoods off the beaten path
- 2.5 hours walking tour
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair / Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This experience requires a minimum number of 2 travelers
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- An amount of approximately 2.5 hours walking is involved
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
Location & Meeting Points