Product Code: BRCFL05-B
Join this special Gaudí experience! Learn about modernism and the famous Catalan architect during a two hours walk. Have your hands-on experience in a workshop in the historic center where you will create your own souvenir in Gaudí´s mosaic style called Trencadís.
Why is there a dragon on the roof top? Why was a bat decisive in a battle? Where is the House of Bones? During the walking tour we will make the connection from medieval history and legends to what inspired Gaudí and other architects when designing buildings along the grand Passeig de Gracia. From street pavement to lamp posts – all have a story that we want to tell you!
The walk will lead us to Angelika´s workshop where you will learn the mosaic art named “Trencadís”. This technique - using materials such as shards of glass or ceramics - can be found on Gaudí´s work. After a short introduction you will learn the basics, handling of tools and how to create your first masterpiece such as a fridge magnet or the top of a box.
- Have your hands-on experience in a workshop in the historic center
- Learn about modernism and the famous Catalan architect during a two hours walk
- Create your own souvenir in Gaudí´s mosaic style called Trencadís
- Learn all about the context of Barcelona´s grand boulevard of Passeig de Gracia including the major architectural highlights and many little details
- All workshop material that is required
- Professional guide during the walking tour of 2 hours
- 1 hour hands-on workshop
- Entrance fees to any attraction
Know Before You Book
- Wheelchair / stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Service animals allowed
Know Before You Go
- Bring comfortable walking shoes for a walking tour of 2 hours
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- In case of rain please bring an umbrella
Location & Meeting Points
Casa Mila - La Pedrera
92 ,Passeig de Gràcia,