Product Code: 2200P70
Holland is only at a stone’s throw away from Brussels. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit bustling Amsterdam! Once you have crossed the border, you will admire pastoral polder landscapes and tons of windmills. We actually stop at the unbelievably picturesque village of Kinderdijk. Once you see it you understand why this unearthly place is called ‘the glory of Holland’. You will never again see so many windmills located in such a charming green landscape. We set off on an unforgettable walk between the windmills and for sure you will make the best pictures of your lifetime.
Then we set off for Amsterdam. We offer you the opportunity to discover the highlights of Amsterdam by boat. The 75-minutes’ canal cruise is optional but very warmly recommended. This audio tour is an opportunity to get to know the city and the history of the canals from a different perspective. You see many places of Amsterdam in a nutshell, which to visit from the mainland, you probably need to spend a full day.
After the boat tour it is time to take a walk but don’t call it a break! We provide you with a map and an itinerary which your guide has drafted specially for you. With this self-guided tour and at your own pace you can combine your leisure time with some of the highlights of Amsterdam which cannot be seen from the waterside and which cannot be visited in groups. See the Royal Palace, do some window shopping at the windows of the famous red-light district, hipsters can drop by a coffee shop etc.
- Enjoy the beautiful driveway through Belgium and Holland's windmill country
- Visit Amsterdam's famous attractions like Dam Square, the Royal Palace of Amsterdam
- Marvel at the Holland's traditional cheese and pottery making at the local craft center
- Explore the beautiful architecture of Amsterdam on this full-day guided trip from Brussels
- Pass through the Dutch National Bank and the colossal Heineken Brewery
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional multilingual guide
- Visit Craftcenter
- Hotel pick up & drop-off
- Canal boat tour (optional)
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Infants must not sit on laps
- The drive to Amsterdam from Brussels is approximately 3 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please be ready at least 20 minutes prior to departure time
This product is unavailable for booking.
Location & Meeting Points