Product Code: DubCwy-B
See Northern Ireland's only UNESCO World Heritage Site, the spectacular Giant's Causeway and venture across the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge. On this tour you will also visit the Dark Hedges and Belfast.
Tour the coastline of Northern Ireland on this day trip from Dublin. Visit the Giant's Causeway, the Dark Hedges, Dunluce Castle, and Belfast.
Depart Dublin and travel North, stopping at a service station along the way for breakfast to buy lunch and to stretch your legs. Your first attraction is to take a 5-minute photo stop at the famous and picturesque ruins of Dunluce Castle.
Afterward, head to the Giant's Causeway, formed from about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns. Enjoy at least 2 hours at the UNESCO World Heritage Site and get up close to the hexagonal columns, often referred to as the "8th Wonder of the World."
Take in the fantastic views of the Irish Sea and then spend around 20 minutes traveling along the avenue of intertwined beech trees known as "Dark Hedges." Planted in the 18th-century by the Stuart family, the beautiful sight was used in the Game of Thrones series and the Transformers movie.
Lastly, go to Belfast to see the capital of Northern Ireland and the birthplace of the Titanic ocean liner. Stop next to Belfast City Hall and spend approximately 1.5 hours exploring the city. Do some sightseeing, shopping, and grab some food before continuing the journey home.
- Visit the Giant's Causeway, the Dark Hedges, Dunluce Castle, and Belfast
- Take a 5-minute photo stop at the famous and picturesque ruins of Dunluce Castle
- Enjoy at least 2 hours at the UNESCO World Heritage Site and get up close to the hexagonal columns, often referred to as the "8th Wonder of the World
- Visit the Giant's Causeway
- Drive past the famous Bushmills Whiskey distillery
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Explore the Dark Hedges
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- We recommend to bring Warm rain-proof clothing & Packed lunch
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women
- Not recommended for small children or those with walking disabilities & serious medical conditions
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Giant’s Causeway, Glens of Antrim, Dark Hedges and Belfast