Product Code: TIRM06-B
You will discover the incredible Vatican Museums and its beautiful art masterpieces of the best artists from past centuries as Michelangelo Buonarotti.
Admire the incredible Sistine Chapel and its ceiling painted by Michelangelo comissioned by Pope Julius II. The ceiling contains the worldwide famous "Creation of Adam" still painted by Michelangelo.
St. Peter’s Basilica is one of the holiest temples for Christendom and one of the largest churches in the world. Besides, it is where the Pope presides many liturgies all year round. The basilica was called St Peter’s after one of Jesus’s twelve disciples known as Saint Peter, who became one of the founders of the Catholic Church and was executed in Rome and buried where the Basilica now stands.
- Take advantage of the explanation of your guide to understand the History of Vatican
- 3 hour guided tour at Vatican Museums included Sistine Chapel
- Chance to learn about a such important monument in the best way of Vatican Museums
- Fast entrance to Vatican museums
- Direct access to St.Peter's Basilica
- Access to Sistine Chapel
- Guided Tour with official guide
- Headsets to hear clearly the guide
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- You need to reach Hellot tours agency in via "Sebastiano Veniero, 15"
Location & Meeting Points