Product Code: AMTNY02-F
Since 1886, the Statue of Liberty has welcomed millions to New York City and the United States. On this tour, you’re able to get up close and personal to this international symbol and learn the history behind the statue and how it came to be on Liberty Island.
The tour includes priority, reserved access to the islands, guaranteed entrance to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty, a professional, licensed NYC tour guide who guides you through both islands, and access to the Statue of Liberty Museum and the National Museum of Immigration on Ellis Island.
You have the opportunity to ascend to the 6th-floor pedestal observation deck on Liberty Island for expansive views of New York Harbor and the iconic Manhattan skyline. On Ellis Island, you learn about the journey of the millions of immigrants who passed through the island from 1892 to 1924, arriving in America in search of a better life.
Due to site regulations, your guide might not be able to accompany you inside the museums and the pedestal. However, they offer a complete explanation of what you experience inside.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty Museum
- Learn about the Statue of Liberty, along with the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island
- Enjoy impressive view of New York City skyline from Liberty Island
- Learn about America’s history from the 19th and 21st centuries
- Professional, licensed English or Spanish speaker guide
- Reserved access to the pedestal
- Ticket for the ferry to Liberty Island & Ellis Island with priority entry in the screening facility
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Statue of Liberty