Product Code: HPPE-V
Journey through the memories of over 10 years of filmmaking in a display of behind-the-scenes images, never before seen in one place. Housing iconic production images, the Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition will take fans behind-the-scenes of key moments in the film series, from Harry’s first day at Hogwarts through to the Battle of Hogwarts.
Located in Covent Garden, the Photographic Exhibition will be home to London’s only bottled Butterbeer bar. Fans can enjoy the wizard’s drink of choice served in a souvenir tankard at the exhibition’s Butterbeer bar or take a bottle away to enjoy at home!
- Celebrate 10 years of filmmaking with behind-the-scenes imagery, complete with Londons only bottled Butterbeer bar
- Visit the memories of over 10 years of filmmaking in a display of behind-the-scenes images
- Visit London’s only bottled Butterbeer bar, exclusive to ticket holders
- Experience a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24-hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Housing iconic production images, the Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition is a must-visit for any Harry Potter fan
- Entry to Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition
- Refreshments and ancillaries
Know Before You Book
- The Exhibition is wheelchair accessible
- There are no cloakroom facilities
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- The price includes a £1 per ticket booking fee.
- Once booked, cancellations are not allowed
Location & Meeting Points
Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition
45 ,Wellington Street,