Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London Hop on Hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
For a limited time only you can enjoy an extra 24 hours for free on our hop-on hop-off bus – don’t miss out!
Free Walking Tour - Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The Walking Tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one - all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries.
Some of Madame Tussauds’ original work and earliest relics are still on display in London, including the death masks she was forced to make during the French Revolution and the Guillotine that beheaded Marie Antoinette. The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’, a breathing likeness of Louis XV’s sleeping mistress Madame du Barry sculpted in 1763.
Tower of London
HM Tower of London has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One of the most famous castle keeps in the world, it was built to awe, subdue and terrify Londoners and to deter foreign invaders. It’s now an iconic symbol of London and Britain and one of the world’s premier tourist attractions.