Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Explore the very best that London has to offer with our 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket! Get to adventure through the capital at your own leisure for 3 days, hopping on or off at any of our 70 stops and spend time exploring London’s most beautiful locations!
From Queen Elizabeth II’s home of Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London to the iconic Houses of Parliament sat beside the River Thames – you will get to see it all! Choose any of our 4 routes and discover everything that the city has to offer at your own pace – a fascinating adventure that you’ll be sure to never forget!
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
Click here to view route map
For a limited time only you can enjoy an extra 24 hours for free on our hop-on hop-off bus – don’t miss out!
With the purchase of a 72 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the most fascinating ways to see the city up close! Discover the Royal Family’s favourite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.