Product Code: ITLRCT
Guided tour through Itálica’s archaeological site, located in the municipality of Santiponce, in Seville. An exciting time travel visiting the House of Birds, House of the Planetarium, Major Baths, Gym and the Roman amphitheater.
The tour begins with a visit to the city where you will learn how they lived in Andalusia in Roman time. You will be surprised at the comforts they had; how a city was organized; the incredible engineering knowledge they had and the amount of elements that have remained over time. The tour guide’s explanations will help you to picture the life, the buildings and the atmosphere that were present just over 2200 years ago.
The route ends at the Roman amphitheater, where you will visit the accesses and labyrinths of one of the largest amphitheatres of the Empire.
- See the incredible engineering knowledge they had and the amount of elements that have remained over time.
- Visit the accesses and labyrinths of one of the largest amphitheatres of the Empire
- Learn how they lived in Andalusia in Roman time
- Guided tour
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points