Product Code: KZ-V
Enjoy flexible off-peak tickets to KidZania London! A child-size city located in Westfield London, KidZania is a fun and inspiring educational experience for children aged 4 to 14. In this indoor city run by kids your little ones will have the chance to try out more than 60 real life role-play activities – from being a pilot and acting to fighting crime as a police officer. Every one of KidZania London's immersive experiences are crafted to teach kids essential life and career-based skills, such as financial literacy and independence – meaning there's plenty to learn as they enjoy this attraction.
Upon arrival, all visitors will receive security bracelets – the children’s ones can only be removed with parental permission. Children aged 8 and above can explore KidZania without any parental supervision, meaning you can relax, watch your kids complete the activities or even shop in Westfield while your little ones are left to their own devices to run this city!
- Play at being a Surgeon, Pilot, Radio DJ, Fire Fighter and More
- More than 60 role-play adventures
- The UK’s first Educational Entertainment experience for kids
- Learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft. child-sized city
- 4-hour experience at KidZania
Know Before You Book
- Children aged 4-7 can only enter KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) all times
Know Before You Go
- The Pokémon Creative Studio is only availble for children 7+
- Opening times vary depending on the date chosen. The last time slot is 4 hours before closing
- Face coverings must be worn and all visitors must complete a health questionnaire upon entrance
Location & Meeting Points