Product Code: LIMT
An essential experience for those visiting the city of Florence is the Leonardo Da Vinci Museum, dedicated to one of the most famous Tuscan and Italian historical figures of the world. In this museum, you can learn all about Da Vinci’s life and works, including painting, sculpture, architecture, music, science, design and choreography.
With the Leonardo Interactive Museum ticket, you can understand more about the mind of this multi-talented genius, whose name is synonymous with the Renaissance era. You will discover that there is more to Leonardo Da Vinci than the paintings of Mona Lisa and the Last Supper.
The museum features life-sized models based on drawings of the Italian Master as well as many interactive displays, which you can manipulate to see how they work. Among some of the most fascinating objects here are civil engineering machines which showcase Leonardo's adroitness in mechanics and hydraulics.
You will find a revolving crane or the Archimedean screw, which was used to pump water and transport it across distances. Don’t miss the Da Vinci’s series of drawings and notes on the Flight of Birds and his designs of the “ornithopter” which resembles a glider. The Leonardo Interactive Museum is one of the most fascinating things to do in Florence.
- An impressive and singular work, performed with meticulousness in order to create real machines
- A unique experience where sensory perception and knowledge of "Leonardo" are combined
- The Leonardo da Vinci museum in Rome contains the real machines drawn from the Leonardo codes
- The Leonardo da Vinci Museum entrance ticket
Know Before You Book
- The exhibition is open everyday from 9:30 to 19:30 (except 24th, 25th, 31st Dec & 1st January)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
This product is unavailable for booking.
Location & Meeting Points
Leonardo Da Vinci Museum in Rome
19 ,Via della Conciliazione,