Product Code: LLE-V
Departing Edinburgh, we travel westwards for our first stop of the day at the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond; one of the prettiest and largest lochs in the whole of Scotland. Here you can enjoy an hour long cruise* taking in spectacular views of the loch's many islands and surrounding mountains.
We continue through the Trossachs National Park, also known as 'the Highlands in Miniature' for it's abundance of lochs, mountains and forests. It's also famous for the legendary outlaw, Rob Roy MacGregor. We will spend time exploring the area before stopping for lunch in a small village immersed in its beautiful surroundings.
After lunch, we make our way through the town of Callander, past the medieval Doune Castle before we make our final stop of the day at Stirling Castle*. The site is one of Scotland's most historically significant fortresses, sitting high on volcanic rock and offering wonderful views of the surrounding landscape.
You will have time to visit the castle and learn of the exploits of key historical figures including William Wallace, Robert the Bruce and Mary Queen of Scots. With lots of interesting things to see and do here, the Stirling Castle experience is a must for any visitor to Scotland. Our final stop of the day is at the majestic Kelpies; 30 metre high equine sculptures representing shape-shifting water spirits. Enjoy time for photos before we return to Edinburgh.
Please note: this tour may run in reverse. Certain areas of Stirling Castle are closed due to safety. Please visit their access guide for more information.
- Visit the Trossachs National Park and Stirling Castle
- Begin with a memorable visit to Stirling Castle and finish off with a spectacular cruise across Loch Lomond
- Our one day tour from Edinburgh takes you sightseeing to Loch Lomond
- introduces you to the land and legends of Scottish heroes William Wallace and Rob Roy
- Digital translations
- Luxury Modern air-conditioned coach
- Knowledgeable Driver-Guide
- Food and Drink
- Entrance to attractions
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- We recommend you bring warm & waterproof clothing and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points