Product Code: LNE-V
Departing from Edinburgh our Loch Ness tour travels northwest, passing the imposing Stirling Castle, before making our first stop at in the highlands for some light refreshments. We travel on through Rob Roy Country of Clans MacGregor and Campbell then over the dramatic landscape of Rannoch Moor and the Black Mount to Glencoe, one of Scotland’s most famous glens, site of the 1692 massacre of the Clan MacDonald. Here we pause for a photo stop, and to soak up the atmosphere in this haunting glen.
Continuing via Loch Linnhe, our Loch Ness tour will stop in the Fort William area for lunch then continue into the natural beauty of the Great Glen as we pass beneath Britain’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis. Travelling on, we admire the Caledonian Canal and the pretty village of Fort Augustus, enjoying spectacular views of Loch Ness.
Loch Ness, 24 miles long and over 700 feet deep, is most famous for its sightings of the Loch Ness monster, affectionately known as “Nessie”. Spend time at Loch Ness, where you can choose to take a wonderful cruise on the loch.
The Loch Ness tour will start its return for home, journeying past Loch Laggan and the woodland scenery of Perthshire, including the Forest of Atholl, with an evening refreshment stop at the Victorian resort town of Pitlochry, en route back to Edinburgh, where the Loch Ness tour ends.
- One of our most popular one day tours from Edinburgh is our tour to Loch Ness and Glencoe
- A full day taking in some of the most dramatic scenery of the Scottish Highlands
- Our 1 day Loch Ness tour will visit Glencoe and offer options for a cruise across Loch Ness
- Digital translations
- Knowledgeable Driver-Guide
- Luxury Modern air-conditioned coach
- Entrance to attractions
- Food and Drink
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Jacobite cruises are not suitable for wheelchair users or people with restricted mobility
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Keep rain coat or warm coat depending upon the weather conditions
Location & Meeting Points