Product Code: HEXPL01-B
Our adventure begins at the legendary Loch Ness, where you will board a cruise to view the ruined Urquhart Castle, prime monster spotting territory! After lunch in beautiful Beauly, we drive through Scotland's scenic beauty and stop for an easy stroll in an ancient forest with picturesque waterfalls. Learn the true story which inspired Outlander at Culloden Battlefield, and attempt your own journey through the stones at Clava Cairns.
Depart central Inverness and journey to the world-famous Loch Ness, where you will join a cruise to view the ruins of the 13th century, Urquhart Castle. Free time to enjoy lunch in one of the charming local cafés in beautiful Beauly and walk it off exploring Beauly Priory; used in the filming of Outlander. Our next stop is an ancient pine forest where you can take a short stroll to view some stunning waterfalls.
Listen to tales of the Jacobite rebellions and the brutal Battle of Culloden, on our visit to Culloden Battlefield. Outlander fans will love the mysterious burial chambers and standing stones at Clava Cairns. When you’ve heard the harrowing history behind the Outlander story, you might not want to travel back in time to meet Jamie Fraser after all! Return to Inverness in the early evening.
- Attempt your own journey through the stones at Clava Cairns
- Drive through Scotland's scenic beauty and stop for an easy stroll in an ancient forest with picturesque waterfalls
- Explore Loch Ness, where you will board a cruise to view the ruined Urquhart Castle, prime monster spotting territory
- Learn the true story which inspired Outlander at Culloden Battlefield
- Audio Guides available in : Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese and Italian
- Entry or admission fee
- Free WiFi
- Cruise on Loch Ness with views Urquhart Castle
- Local Scottish Guide
Know Before You Book
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour
- Anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Students must hold a valid ISIC/ISE/ITIC card
- Passport / Photo ID card required on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes and a rain jacket in case of light rain
- Please arrive to check-in 15 minutes before departure
Location & Meeting Points