Product Code: LCPSC-B
From all disposed attraction decide how many time you need to visit it all or your favorites. If you decide for 1 Day package then you will be in opportunity to visit listed London attractions for one day. If you choose 2 Days you will have 2 days for visiting listed attractions, if you choose number 3 days you will have 3 days to visit attractions & so on. Names of credit packages represent number of days you have on disposal for visiting attractions listed & described on itinerary. Once you use your ticket, you will have 60 days to use it for other attraction. You can choose one of 8 listed packages, when you choose your package we will send you ticket pass via email.
Explore London while choosing as many attractions you want to visit from the list below.
Tower London Bridge
Tower Bridge is one of the finest and most recognizable bridges in the world. Discover the history of the bridge, learn about the stages of its construction and discover the stories attached to its uniquely distinctive design.
ZSL London Zoo
ZSL London Zoo is an oasis in the heart of the capital with over 20,000 amazing animals to discover. The Zoo’s biggest experience, Land of the Lions, gives visitors the chance to get closer than ever before to the mighty Asiatic lions of which only 400 remain in the wild.
1 Day Hop on Hop off bus tour
Sit back, relax, and take in the views of London with a Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour. Choose from two different operators with your pass, both of which will allow you to tick off Central London's top attractions and get to know the city a little better.
Please note: Passholders can only pick Golden Tours Bus or Big Bus for the duration of your 1-Day pass the pass is not available for use on both services.
St. Paul's Cathedral
Easily one of London’s most recognizable buildings, St Paul’s Cathedral has played a major role in the city’s history.
This must-see living pageant of British history is the spiritual home of British royal events a place where 16 royal weddings have taken place and almost every British monarch has been coronated, including Queen Elizabeth II. Step into the glorious Gothic abbey church and walk in the footsteps of many kings and queens throughout history.
- ZSL London Zoo is an oasis in the heart of the capital with over 20,000 amazing animals to discover
- Learn about the secrets and scandals of the court, and the role the Tower used to play as a palace, prison, armory, and menagerie
- Find out about the final resting spots of famous royals, writers, and intellectuals
- Explore the Victorian engine room and ignore your fear of heights as you take to the elevated glass walkway above the river
- 1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Entry tax
- Entrance ticket to Tower Bridge, ZSL London Zoo, St Pauls Cathedral, Westminster Abbey
- City card pass
Know Before You Book
- You are required to carry a valid Id or passport with you on travel date
- Please bring your City pass ticket (Code)
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points