Product Code: GHOST3
All aboard the ‘orrible omnibus for a 75-minute ride around the dark side of London! Rising from the ashes of a factory fire, the Necrobus is here to creep you out!
On-board actors and technical trickery are combined to create the scariest tour in town. A creepy conductor provides the commentary for this sinister sightseeing show, revealing haunted features, unmarked burial grounds, and old skeletons in the capital’s closet.
The Ghost Bus Tour takes you around the city, to the West End, and even south of the river. See some of the oldest and most historic places in London and learn spooky facts about the most famous sights including Westminster Abbey, Fleet Street, The Tower of London, and London Bridge.
Enjoy this spooky ride aboard the only surviving Necropolis Bus. The Necropolis Bus Company began in the 19th century as a private funeral bus service carrying the deceased, pallbearers and mourners to the final resting place. Painted in the traditional midnight black of all the Necropolis Routemaster buses, decorative features include lamps and window curtains. In 1967, the entire fleet was destroyed in a mysterious fire... only one bus survived. Will you?
- No booking fees & Free cancellation!!!
- See the West End, south of the river, and the heart of the city
- Enjoy on-board actors and spooky technical trickery
- Ride the historic Ghost Bus, an original Necrobus!
- Enjoy a thrilling comedy horror sightseeing show narrated by the creepy conductor
- Professional driver
Know Before You Book
- The buses are classic 1960s Routemasters which are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for young children aged 1 to 5 but can be allowed on board at parents’ risk
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Personal items are carried at the owners risk and we take no responsibility for items damaged/lost
- We take no responsibility for items left on the bus
- Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus
Location & Meeting Points
8 ,Northumberland Avenue,