London Transport Museum and Hop on Hop off London Bus Tour
- Be dropped to the doorstep of London’s most iconic attractions
- Choose from 3 routes and 60 stops
- Discover fascinating facts from the onboard audio commentary
- Uncover London’s famous transport history at the London Transport Museum
- Explore the immersive experience at your own leisure
(3 - 15 Years)
London Transport Museum is situated in the heart of Covent Garden and filled with stunning exhibits; the Museum explores the powerful link between transport and the growth of modern London, culture and society since 1800. Historic vehicles, world-famous posters and the very best objects from the Museum’s extraordinary collection are brought together to tell the story of London’s development and the part transport played in defining the unique identity of the city.
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London Hop on Hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
Please click here to view service information
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map.
- Entry to London Transport Museum galleries and temporary exhibitions
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket
- Free Walking Tour
- Free River Thames Boat Ride - Valid one way from Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa
- Food and Drink
- Access to any London Transport Museum events or external sites
- Bus Audio Guides in:
- Please note that Thames River Cruise tickets will not be valid on 26 December 2018 but tickets can be used from 27 December 2018 for one week.
- Tickets purchased for travel on 23rd December are only valid for 24 hours.
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice, but the following dates are the ones that we are currently aware of 31 Dec and 1 Jan.